- 1 package Birds Eye frozen chopped spinach; cooked according to package directions
-1 8oz block of cream cheese (you can use regular, fat free, or 1/3 fat); softened
-1 TB mayo
-1 block parmesan cheese, finely diced
- 1/2 cup of shredded Italian blend or Mozz cheese
-1 tsp garlic powder
-1/4 tsp salt
-pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a bowl, pour cooked spinach over softened cream cheese and stir until blended. Mix in the mayo, diced pieces of Parmesan, shredded cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
3. Line 9x9 baking dish with foil and pour in spinach mixture. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and stir to blend the diced Parmesan.
5. Put under broiler for 6 minutes to get cheese bubbly and browned. Serve with tortilla chips, add pepper to taste.