Sunday, March 20, 2011
Orange BBQ Sauce Chicken
I love combining citrus and fruit flavors for a main course. This recipe for Orange BBQ Sauce chicken is a modification on a Rachael Ray recipe I have (her recipe calls for orange zest and pecans but I didn't have any of those this time.)
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
-1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce (I used KC Materpiece Brown Sugar)
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Prehreat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a bowl, combine BBQ sauce, orange juice, brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, and a dash of salt.
3. Place chicken breasts in baking dish and pour BBQ sauce mixture over top.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.