-1 cup ketchup
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-1 can beer (I used Coors Light)
-1/2 cup red wine
-1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a sauce pan, blend ketchup, brown sugar, beer, wine, and BBQ sauce. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Pour over chicken and bake in a baking dish for about 1 hour, or until chicken is fully cooked.
-1 Russet potato, cut into wedges
-1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
-1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-1/4 cup ranch dressing
-1/4 cup real bacon pieces (I used Hormel real bacon pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. On a foil lined baking sheet, spray foil generously with Pam cooking spray. Lay wedges on foil and pour oil evenly over wedges. Sprinkle with garlic salt and paprika. Bake for 25 minutes, flipping once.
3. Remove from oven and top with ranch, cheese, then bacon. Broil until cheese is metled and bubbly.