For my birthday this year, I got these adorable tortilla bowl makers. All you do is place a regular tortilla into the shaped baking dish and in 7 minutes you have these crispy shells perfect for chili, salads, anything!
- 2lbs lean ground beef-1 can kernel corn
-1 (14 oz) can tomato sauce
-1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes with no added salt
-1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
-1 packet chili seasoning
-1/4 cup sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
-1 tsp hot sauce
-2 tablespoons red wine
-Shredded cheese for garnishing
1. In a large pan over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef. In a separate pot, heat the corn.
2. To the browned beef, add salt & pepper, sugar, hot sauce, red wine, and chili packet seasoning.
3. Add cans of tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, including juice. Add tomato paste and then fill paste can with water and add 1 can (6 oz) water. (This is the part my brain completely skipped reading)
4. Bring ingredients to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for about an hour. Top with cheddar cheese, if desired.
Source: Prevention RD