-1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers crumbs
-1/4 cup sugar
-1/3 cup butter, melted.
1. Combine crumbs and sugar. Add butter and stir to combine. Spread into a 9x13 dish and bake 8 minutes. (I wrapped my hand in a zip-loc bag and pressed firmly to mold into dish)
-1¼ cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon salt
-2 tablespoons dark unsweetened cocoa powder
-11 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
-1 cup (8 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
-1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
-1½ cups granulated sugar
-½ cup packed light brown sugar
-5 eggs, at room temperature
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-1 bag mini marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and cocoa powder together.
3. Over a double boiler, put the chocolate, butter and instant espresso powder. Stir occasionally, until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth. Remove pot from the burner, but keep the bowl over the water while you add the sugars. Whisk until completely combined, then remove the bowl from the pot.
4. Add 3 eggs to the mixture and whisk to combine. Add the remaining eggs and whisk. Add the vanilla. Do not over beat the batter! Add the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture. With a rubber spatula fold the flour mixture into the chocolate until just a bit of the flour mixture is visible. Again, don't over mix!
5. Pour the batter over graham cracker crust. Bake in the center of the oven for 25-30 minutes, do not over bake.
6. Top brownies with mini marshmallows, broil 3 minutes but do not take your eyes off them, they'll brownie very quickly.
Source: Graham Cracker Crust: All Recipes
Source: Jacob's Kitchen
Source: Brownie: Brown Eyed Baker