1. I have to say this whole "oxford shoes are so chic and sexy" thing needs to be over.
2. Just because a celebrity is wearing it doesn't mean it's trend-setting and fashionable.
3. Those god-awful flowy/tapered/pleated pants that are super popular right now look decent on only about .3% of women. Unless you are a size 0 with no curves it just looks like you are lazily trying to hide your thighs and ass in pajama pants you're trying to pass off as real pants.
4. There was a pajama section and the pajama sets were $200. HAHAHAHAHHA! I'm sorry, this one still cracks me up. People are really spending over $20 on pajamas? God that's rich.
This is a divine tomato Alfredo sauce that you absolutely must try. The original recipe called for using jarred Alfredo sauce, but trust me my Alfredo recipe is so quick and tasted 150 times better than that jarred stuff.
-4-5oz tomato sauce (I use Muir Glen Organic)
-handful chopped basil
-Homemade Alfredo Sauce
-2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
-2 cups heavy cream
-1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
-1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (don't skip this!!)
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1.2 teaspoon pepper
1. Melt butter in a saucepan then stir in the flour. Pour in the cream. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir to melt. Add the salt, pepper, and nutmeg and bring to a boil. Add another tablespoon flour if you need to thicken the sauce. Simmer to reduce, 30 minute.
2. Pour in the tomato sauce and chopped basil and stir to combine.