I could eat this stuff everyday. Super fresh, zesty from the lime, and just enough heat from the red onions and jalapenos. I highly recommend enjoying this with authentic Mexican tortilla chips and a stiff margarita or three.
- 5 Roma tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 large red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped finely
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped finely
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 of a large line, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the tomatoes, red onions, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic together. Add the lime juice, and salt in pepper. Stir to coat.
Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything